© 2016 Guinea Fowl Shuttle Services | Sitemap
Your journey starts with us!
Guinea-fowl Shuttles Terms and Conditions:
1. All bookings are subject to availability. We accept telephonically/email/text message bookings.
2. Reservation confirmation shall be confirmed within one (1) business day.
3. Bank transfer payments must accompany full payment at least three (3) days prior to the requested transfer.
4. We have a 24 hour cancellation period and any transfer not cancelled or changed 24 hours before the reserved time, a full cancellation fee will be charged. More than 1 day = 10% cancellation fee.
5. All cancellations to be in writing via email/text message.
6. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that sufficient time is allowed to arrive at their destination.
7. In the case of Airport dropoffs it is the responsibility of the client to confirm with the driver that they go to the correct Airport.
8. We request that you contact us telephonically in case of change in flight plans (diverted or indefinatelly delayed). Please keep our contact number at hand.
9. If a flight is delayed, we will endeavour to monitor the situation and accommodate the change, as we are dependant on information provided to us by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA).
10. Unforeseen circumstances may delay our service. We request that clients wait 15 minutes after the scheduled transfer before making alternative arrangements.
11. In the case of clients no showing up 90 minutes after arrival time at the airport, or 15 minutes after scheduled collection time, the full booking fee will be charged.
12. A charge will be levied for any transfer where the driver is required to wait longer than 15 minutes after the scheduled time.
13. The driver has the right to refuse any client who in his/her opinion is a danger to the driver, vehicle or the other passengers.
14. Smoking/ alcoholic beverages are not allowed whilst in the vehicle.
15. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Guineafowl Shuttles will not be held liable for any incidents whatsoever, to your personal items or luggage.
Guineafowl Shuttles shall not be held liable for clients missing their flights due to traffic delays or unforeseen circumstances.